Partner with the best!
Feather Your Nest Design wants to partner with you, making you stand out above the rest, and your seller very happy! As you know, real property is the sellers biggest asset, and they expect to get the biggest return on their investment. It's a proven fact a home that has been professionally staged will typically sell for more money and be on the market for a shorter time. We want to collaborate with you in marketing the sellers home. How? As an expert in staging and design, it begins with a consultation at the sellers home, starting at the curb, and then going room to room, providing specific instructions on what needs to be done to stage, with the buyer in mind. The seller can choose to do the work themselves, or have us professionally stage it for them before it's listed, so that it shines not only in person, but online as well. The goal is to have buyers aspire to live in that home! Additionally, we want to collaborate with you in making the selling process a lot less stressful for the seller. We take our partnership with realtors very seriously, and believe the best way to build our business is through repeat business and referrals. In order to achieve this, we live by these values:
- Integrity at any cost
- A Work Ethic that Goes Above & Beyond
- Doing What We Say We're Going To Do For The Client
- Starting & Finishing Each Staging Project In A Timely Manner
- Always Beginning With The End In Sight ... Big Offers In A Short Amount Of Time!
Some of the benefits of using a HSR Certified Professional Stager:
- We are for you! We want you to look great and get more listings!
- Volume Discounts are offered if you have several listings.
- Certified & Accredited by HSR - your clients can be assured we have gone through extensive training and are very knowledgeable in this form of design.
- Client Action Plans - We offer the best client action plans in the business. The client will know exactly what needs to be done to get it staged ready!
- "How To" Hand-outs & Checklists are provided to clients, as many have not ever used a professional home stager and are not aware of the huge impact it has on the sell of their home.